Editor Viewer Disappeared

Same as the topic, the editor view just suddenly disappeared, how could I fix it?

Hi Christy. What do you mean it disappeared? What happens if you restart Noodl? Could you perhaps post a screenshot or something, I’m not sure exactly what you mean :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Victor, Design Technologist at Noodl

I’m having the same issue. The viewing area of art boards, shows no art boards, just the lower viewer with the node’s.

Any ideas how to debug this?

Hi John! Thanks for providing a screenshot, I was not fully understanding what the issue was before that.

I’ve looked into the problem and it appears there might be a bug related with using non-native scroll. Are you using Non-native scroll (e.g. with snap) in any of your groups? If so, try and revert the scroll properties to the default settings, and see if that makes the art boards appear again. If you have multiple groups using non-native scroll, just must revert all of them to see if it has any effect :slight_smile:

Please let me know when you’ve tried it out, and if you can see if this is what is causing it.

In any case, we are working to fix the bug in the next update which will be released in 1-2 weeks.

Best regards,
Victor at Noodl