Is there now a Table element? etc

Hi there,

we got busy discovering the outside world again.
But now we got back to business and wondered… what happened in the meantime at Noodl?
(Aside from the forum :slight_smile: )

Is there a components Library now? Where we can copy and paste a table to our new app change the titles and data to make it ours?

We are working on a filming permit system which we will use first as a subsystem on its on website.

Production houses should be able to fill out the needed data for the government/municipality and then be able to request locations and private locations - best case from a map-like environment that knows what is what. then this will create a project, which then can be crew, cast, etc be added as well as then the permit.

BTW did you guys see https://canonic.dev looks like a great backend partner as it is as nice as Noodl itself.

Anyways, we hope we can get some support and help on this so we can start developing.

Best,

Rodrigo & Sam

Hi guys!

Welcome back to business! :smiley:

Great to hear that you’re back at it, and super nice with the filming permit system! Having worked briefly in film production (looong before I joined Noodl) this sounds like a really great app that takes a lot of hassle out of the (according to me) most boring parts of the job. Wish we had one of those back then, haha.

Here at Noodl we’re hard at work with a new version release. This time around we are focusing on improving the ease of use with a lot of workflow enhancements, both for some of the nodes but also the rest of the UI in general. We’re in the last stages, so expect something new pretty soon! :tada:

Unfortunately version 2.4 does not include a Table node but I’ll make sure to bring it up during our next backlog meeting. Is there any functionality in particular that you are looking for in a Table?

As for Canonic, this is the first time I see it, but I’m also one of the slowet ones on the team to find new technologies, so I suspect someone has already checked it out, haha. But speaking of this subject we’ve actually been talking a bit about how cool it is that app creators are finding their own preferred no/low-code stack similar to how it works in hardcore code mode. We have exciting times ahead of us!

Also, as a Noodl team member I feel the need to inform you of how great, amazing and capable our Noodl Cloud Service backend is, haha. Jokes aside, it is a bit technical at the moment, so I fully understand the interest for another backend. Please keep in touch with how Canonic works out, and if there’s anything we could do to make the implementation easier!

Have a great week!
/Kotte